I hope to obtain a job in computer networking or network security where I can use the skills I have obtained working towards a Network Security degree at EKU. I feel my greatest assets to an employer would be my work ethic and my desire to continuously learn.
• Experience working with computer software and hardware.
• Understanding of networking models such as OSI, TCP and DoD.
• Ability to work with Cisco routers and switches.
• Understanding of electricity and electronics.
• Ability to learn and understand new concepts related to computing.
• Desire to constantly learn new technologies.
Digital Press Operator / Adcolor Inc. Lexington, Kentucky
My responsibilities include running and, maintaining multiple large format digital printers (HP Z6100, Roland 640, HP 1500, Vutek GS) and profiling color management for these printers on multiple medias.
Skills: Print Profiling, Printer Maintenance and Color Theory., Onyx Production House, EFI Fiery, Caldera.
Network Security / EKU, Richmond Kentucky
Classes I have taken at EKU include: LANs and PC Communications, Advanced LANs and PC Communications, Network Switches and Routers, Advanced Switches and Routers, Network Security, Wireless/WAN Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyberspace Security and Ethics and MS Office and Data Analysis.
Computer Electronic Publishing / EKU, Richmond Kentucky
My first degree included an emphasis on Computer technology as it relates to design and printing technologies. It was here that I started gaining experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.